Sunday, March 04, 2007

Japan Live Radio Updated - With New Logo!

In case you didn't know, I have an Internet radio station called Japan Live Radio, where I play Japanese songs I like and write about in these pages. I've been trying to update it a few times a month, putting in old personal favorites and new tunes I've discovered. The latest installment includes new songs by piano pop units waffles and Quinka with a Yawn, new material from arty rockers Good Dog Happy Men, a single by Shiina Ringo, and the usual liberal servings of perennial favorite artists like advantage Lucy, Spangle call Lilli line, Macdonald Duck Eclair and Luminous Orange.

I've also updated the station with an exceedingly cool logo, designed by Akira Muramatsu, the gentleman behind the album artwork of the latest advantage Lucy and Vasallo Crab 75 releases. Profuse thanks to Mr. Muramatsu for the logo, which I love! I marvel at how some people can create such snazzy art with just shapes and colors.

P.S. If you like the music on the radio station, could you, maybe, just keep it on all day once in a while...? Not that it makes any difference, but it would be sorta neat if the total listening hours for the station reaches 1000 hours for one month, and it's close to that. Muchas gracias!

No comments: