Sunday, March 19, 2006

Help! Planning Band Tour

Dear Readers: I'm planning to help a number of friends' Japanese bands tour the U.S. and Europe, and was wondering if anyone reading this could offer any help or advice. Specifically, I'm thinking about the West Coast of the U.S. (San Diego, LA, San Francisco, Portland and Seattle) and London, though other big cities anywhere are also possible. The bands would be ones that already have some fans in the U.S. and Europe, so if he managed right they could attract a good crowd. Are you, or do you have a friend who is, a club manager, booking agent, band that can do a joint show, journalist or writer, etc. etc.? If yes, and you are interested, or if you have any suggestions, please e-mail me at gonglinjian@yahoo.com. I'd appreciate anything you can tell me! Ken

No comments: